Difficulty Terrain 81 Grid Geo-Achievement® Geocoin and Pin
Worldcaching is out of stock of the Difficulty Terrain 81 Geo-Achievement® Geocoin and Pin sets at the moment. If you would like to order one please send us an email to email@example.com and we will bring one in for you right away.
This Geo-Achievement is for completing each of the blocks in the Geocaching.com difficulty/terrain (DT) grid (not to be confused with the Fizzy Challenge; see note below). This grid can be found in your geocaching profile statistics page. There are 81 blocks in this grid and it is not easy to complete.
Award yourself or others with this coin and pin set to commemorate the accomplishment. The coin features a large star to represent the star ratings of geocaches and is plated in 24kt gold. It also shows a grid in the background and a prominent number 81.
It is perfect for awarding to your friends or family for their geocaching achievements. Use the included matching pin to wear at events or while geocaching to show off your challenge achievement; go ahead, you earned it!
Please note that Worldcaching does not offer engraving services. When you order your Geo-Achievement® Geocoin and Pin you can take it to the engraver of your choice.
- One set includes one geocoin and one pin.
- Coin measures 1.75" in diameter.
- Pin measures 1" in diameter.
- Both are plated in polished gold finish.
- Translucent hard enamel colors.
- Custom engraving area on the backside of the coin that fits up to 2 lines of text.
- Trackable on Geocaching.com.
- An icon specific to this coin will show in your Geocaching.com profile when you log the tracking number.
This product was added to our catalog on Monday 02 January, 2012.