Maxpedition Fatboy G.T.G. Versipack®: Khaki
The Maxpedition Fatboy GTG is just like its big brother, the Fatboy Versipack, but just a little smaller. This state-of-the-art portable gear organizer provides secured containment and rapid accessibility of all your geocaching equipment. An array of external pouches let you store individual pieces of gear or swag items while two sets of nylon webbing anchors accommodate MAXPEDITION's modular expansion accessories. It also has a built in Velcro loop area on the front for you to attach your Travel Bug Patch (included) and get discovered at geocaching events and out on the trail. Each Fatboy GTG comes with a tactile non-slip shoulder pad providing great comfort during extended use.
**This Groundspeak Product is a Special Order Item that Worldcaching brings in when a customer places a paid order for one. Worldcaching places an order with Groundspeak every Monday morning and we usually have it by the end of the same week.
- Main Compartment: 6.5" (L) x 3" (W) x 8" (H) with drainage grommet
- Front Pocket: 5" (L) x 1.5" (W) x 6" (H) with slip pocket and divided elastic admin organizer
- Rear Compartment: 8" (L) x 7.5" (W) with 6x8 loop field to accommodate Hook & Loop Modular Inserts
- Zippered Side Pocket: 3" (L) x 1.5" (W) x 6" (H)
- Water Bottle Pocket: 3" (L) x 2.5" (W) x 6" (H) with adjustable cord retention
- Belt loop: Quick detach for up to 2.25" belt
- Shoulder strap: Integral 1.5" strap with adjustable non-slip pad; D-ring for lashing; maximum circumference approximate 60"
- Carry handle: Integral 3/4" webbing
This product was added to our catalog on Monday 30 April, 2012.