Maxpedition Fatboy Versipack Bag
The Maxpedition Fatboy Versipack is more than a durable, ergonomic shoulder sling pack; it is the state-of-the-art portable gear organizer that provides secured containment and rapid accessibility of all your geocaching equipment. The versatile main compartment has a huge 156 cu. in. of space with a water-resistant storm collar that can be secured with a cord-locked drawstring. An array of external pouches let you store individual pieces of gear or swag items while two sets of nylon webbing anchors accommodate MAXPEDITION's modular expansion accessories. It also has a 2" wide Velcro loop patch on the front lid for you to attach your Travel Bug Patch (included) and get discovered at geocaching events and out on the trail. . Each Fatboy comes with a tactile non-slip shoulder pad providing great comfort during extended use.
**This Groundspeak Product is a Special Order Item that Worldcaching brings in when a customer places a paid order for one. Worldcaching places an order with Groundspeak about once a week and we usually have it within a week.
- Main Compartment: 6.5" (L) x 3" (W) x 8" (H) with mesh sleeve pocket
- Front Pocket: 5" (L) x 1.5" (W) x 7" (H) with slip pocket
- Rear Compartment: 8" (L) x 7.5" (W) with loop Velcro patches to accommodate additional Accessories.
- Side A (pocket with 2 rows of nylon webbing): 3" (L) x 1.5" (W) x 6" (H); fits up to 8 oz. soda can
- Side B (sheath): 1.5" (L) x 1" (W) x 5" (H); the length of sheath lid is adjustable with internal Velcro attachment for longer item or are completely removable.
- Side C (cell phone / GPS pouch): 2.5" (L) x 1" (W) x 4" (H) with two pen holders
- Shoulder : Integral 2" strap (min 30" strap alone / max 50" strap alone ; min 40" loop / max 60" loop) with 2" non-slip shoulder pad.
- Empty Weight: 17.6 oz.
This product was added to our catalog on Tuesday 29 May, 2012.